hi laura,

yes, digicom has done this revision on all ibob's since we
learned about the problem.
dan

Laura Spitler wrote:
Hello,
I finally went and checked my iBOB, and it appears that there are
already nylon and metal washers under the CX4 screws. Did Digicom
start implementing this fix in the production of iBOBs? My iBOB
arrived in late Aug of 2008 and the email with the associated memo
went out in May of 2008, so the dates would be consistent for
adjusting the manufacturing process.

Best,
Laura