Vaughan,

Thanks for the drawing!  That's what we were looking for.

If you could make the cad model available, that would be great!

Thanks again,
Jason

At 09:21 AM 8/24/2012, Vaughan Moss wrote:
Hi

I have prepared this drawing, hope it helps. It is based on a CAD model. If you would like that it can be made available.

Regards

On 23 August 2012 17:30, Jason Manley <<mailto:jman...@ska.ac.za>jman...@ska.ac.za> wrote: Vaughan Moss (cc'd here) has these drawings. <https://github.com/ska-sa/roach2_chassis_design>https://github.com/ska-sa/roach2_chassis_design

I can tell you that it only just fits in a 1U case, with about 1mm to spare above the DRAM DIMM after it's mounted on standoffs.

Jason

--
Vaughan Moss
DBE