Hi Antony,
I made  this a very long time ago and haven't maintained it, unfortunately.
I now use the built in WaveScope which is nice. The only problem with it is
that it tries to expose ALL signals in your design which can overwhelm it
when debugging something like the FFT. In those cases, I make a smaller
design to debug.

Glenn