Hi Dan,
        Slices is what seems to be problem from the error report (which I can
send around tomorrow morning when I’m back in the lab). I seem to remember that
that the compiler raised an error stating that I was trying to ~80k slices when
only ~60k are available. I knew this would be a slippery slope when I started.
But it would be great if we could salvage our LX110T.

        Any chance someone out there has a ROACHI SX95T that’s just collecting
dust?