Hi Jack, Dan, et al,

        I’ve linked to two .mrp files in this message. The first is here
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwvomAqfDQ2DNFZJOEZnS2NUZHd0QV9GamN4S3F6dkl6MXpj/view?usp=sharing>
 and contains the utilization report for the spectrometer logic on a SX95T
chip. The second, this one
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwvomAqfDQ2DcEdNUGpJWWNHQXIzeS1CanhKT1lxOFF1ZHRv/view?usp=sharing>
  is the utilization report for essentially the same design but with a quarter
of the FFT/PFB channels on a LX110T chip. The sad thing is that it looks like
I’m way over the LX110T limits..even with only 512 channels (as opposed to the
original 2k channels). The compile with a quarter of the channels failed, btw.

 What do you think?

links to utilization reports:
LX110T:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwvomAqfDQ2DcEdNUGpJWWNHQXIzeS1CanhKT1lxOFF1ZHRv/view?usp=sharing