hi chenwei,

i don't know of anyone who has developed a megachannel spectrometer
for roach2, so i hope you can share your design with the casper community.

here are three designs that you might find useful:

1)
south africa develeped a mega channel spectrometer for roach1 :
perhaps you can adapt their design ?

2)
we developed a 128 million channel spectrometer for the bee2.
info at https://casper.berkeley.edu/wiki/SETI_Spectrometer

this 128 million channel spectrometer uses 3 steps
a) course channelization  (PFB)
b) corner turn
c)  fine channelization on each course channel (FFT)

3)
the old serendip3 and serendip4 spectrometers implemented a
large FFT by implementing small FFT's on rows and columns,
after putting the time domain vector into a 2D matrix, and
applying these six signal processing steps:

a) permute  (either bit reverse or transpose)
b) FFT each row
c) permute  (either bit reverse or transpose)
d) apply complex twiddle factors to each element in matrix
e) FFT each row
f) permute  (either bit reverse or transpose)

best wishes,

dan