Thanks Jack and Dan.

Regarding the qdr_transpose block, I am still confused. I have set up some
simple models to figure out how this block works, but they just lead me to
a greater confusion.

One of the models is like this:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dwhukesqqhdgllf/Screenshot%20from%202015-04-24%2018%3A26%3A33.png?dl=0
.
The parameters of the counter are
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hboym3amfbrcom9/Screenshot%20from%202015-04-24%2018%3A26%3A51.png?dl=0
.
And the parameters of the qdr_transpose block are
https://www.dropbox.com/s/o9ke9wpur5bucwt/Screenshot%20from%202015-04-24%2018%3A27%3A20.png?dl=0
.

What I expect to do is to transpose the matrix like this
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cogwtc3sk0cnuem/Screenshot%20from%202015-04-24%2019%3A09%3A27.png?dl=0.
I have no idea whether the model is doing the same thing as I expect it to
finish, since the execution of the simulation results in this
https://www.dropbox.com/s/c28ya7koy5nyisi/Screenshot%20from%202015-04-24%2018%3A21%3A52.png?dl=0
in
the scope,  which seems quite chaotic and intractable.

I hope you can give me some more details on how to use the qdr_transpose
block. Thanks!




On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 4:38 PM, Chenwei Cai <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Dear CASPER,
>
> My name is Chenwei Cai, and I am constructing the Mega-Channel
> Spectrometer with ROACH II. To achieve that, two corner turners are
> required before we implement FFTs, which means I may use qdr_transpose or
> qdr_ct blocks. Since I cannot find any explanations on these blocks
> anywhere, could you provide me some details about the functions of these
> two blocks and what kind of data do those ports receive/export?
>
> Look forward to hearing from you!
>
> --
> Best Regards
> Chenwei CAI
>
> Mobile: +86-152-0147-9411
> Email: [email protected]
>
>


-- 
Best Regards
Chenwei CAI

Mobile: +86-152-0147-9411
Email: [email protected]

Reply via email to