I have no issues with the Roach2 that is also connected to this host
computer.
I switched the Roach1's and Roach'2 ethernet cables and still have the same
problem on the Roach1 and Roach2 is still working fine.

Which pins / voltages should I be checking on the power supply?

Brad Dober
Ph.D. Candidate
Department of Physics and Astronomy
University of Pennsylvania