Hi, Brad,

On May 27, 2015, at 9:37 AM, Brad Dober wrote:

> I have no issues with the Roach2 that is also connected to this host computer.

No issues meaning that you can tftp the uImage file from the server to the
roach2?  Does tcpdump/wireshark show any clues vis a vis the ROACH1's attempted
tftp transfer?

> I switched the Roach1's and Roach'2 ethernet cables and still have the same
> problem on the Roach1 and Roach2 is still working fine.

Did this also swap the switch ports?

> Which pins / voltages should I be checking on the power supply?

I'd check all of them.  I think it's a standard ATX power supply, but the wiki
might have more details.

Maybe try reseating (or replacing) the ROACH1 PPC's DIMM module?  I guess it
was working OK with soloboot/usbboot until the root filesystem got corrupted,
so maybe this isn't really relevant?

> U-Boot 2008.10-svn3231 (Jul 15 2010 - 14:58:38)

I don't know of any specific problems, but you might want to consider updating
uboot...

https://casper.berkeley.edu/wiki/ROACH_kernel_uboot_update

https://casper.berkeley.edu/wiki/LatestVersions

Dave