Hi Louise,

I have recently done tut1. Once "casper_xps" has been run, you should have
the following files generated in your "bit_files" test folder (*.info,
*.bit, *.bof, *.gz, and *.fpg). The *.fpg file contains important header
information as well as the FPGA progamming file. If you are using
casperfpga, which you are, then you will need the *.fpg file. The older
version of "mlib_devel" uses the bof file, but at SKA-SA we use the "*.fpg"
file with casperfpga. In otherwords, the "fpg" file replaces the "bof"
file, in our case. Please rather use the following git repo: "
https://github.com/ska-sa/mlib_devel.git";  (master branch), as I know this
works :).

I am unsure from your email whether the *.fpg file is actually generated or
whether you have just not copied it. I will assume it has not been
generated as you are using a different repo.

Kind Regards,

Adam

--

Adam Isaacson