Hi Vijay,

Are you trying to black box a system generator model, or plain
verilog/vhdl? In the latter case, any error in the HDL syntax or issues
with port declarations will probably cause the tools to implode like you
see.

Do you still get this error with the latest (14.7) of the xilinx tools, and
an appropriate version of Matlab (2013b would be ideal)?

What version of mlib_devel are you using?

Cheers
Jack