On 04/18/2018 10:53 AM, Gary, Dale E. wrote:
What digitizer are these using?  We have had issues with the KATADC on ROACH2, which turns out to need some register initializations in order to function properly, and the symptom is a bad est_brd_clk() result.

Hey, wow, Dale! That was fast.  Yes, they are KATADCs.  I'm interested in knowing about the registers. The order of the initialization might then be due to something in my code.

Thanks

Tom