Hi Alex,

I don't know if there's a way to avoid generating the full spectra prior to
taking the fft (I suspect if there is, it just pushes the buffering
somewhere else), but it certainly seems like you should be able to do FFTs
of two streams, A, B, in parallel. I would think this would work by (after
generating the full spectra) computing FFT(A+iB) such that FFT(A) emerges
in the real part of the output, and FFT(B) in the imag.
If you don't need to FFT two independent streams you can probably do
something smart (like the wideband real fft) to leverage the above to do
the multiple serial FFTs on a wideland input.

I think? I haven't had coffee yet.

Jack