Dear Colleagues,

As a reminder, I would like to encourage you to finish registration and
abstract submission as soon as possible, the deadline is 31stAug.

http://casper2018.csp.escience.cn/

If you need an invitation letter for VISA application, I would suggest you
to send us the required information ASAP, following the instruction on this
page:

http://casper2018.csp.escience.cn/dct/page/65584

Here are a few updated FAQs regarding the workshop. You can find most
information in previous workshop announcement (also attached below in this
email).

Some FAQs:

1.    The meal included with the hotel room is buffet, which should be ok
for vegetarian. But if you have any special meal requirement, please let us
know. We are happy to work thing out with you.

2.    Oral presentations are in the morning and tutorial/working groups are
in the afternoon.

3.    The FAST site trip on 30thSep will take around 4-5 hours, we plan to
finish the trip and back hotel by 3 pm on 30thSep.

4.    Hotel fee and registration fee could be paid on arrival.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me: duan...@nao.cas.cn

Regards,

Ran Duan

National Astronomical Observatories, China (NAOC)

------------------------Begin Attached email -------------------------------

CASPER Workshop 2018 –Open Registration and Abstract Submission

Dear Colleagues,

The 2018 CASPER Workshop is now open for registration and abstract
submission (for oral presentation) at the following website:

http://casper2018.csp.escience.cn/

Here are some important information regarding invitation letter,
registration, presentation, airport pickup and hotel.

Registration Deadline:

We encourage you to finish registration as soon as possible. The official
deadline will be 31stAug, 2018.

Airport Pickup:

During registration, please also provide your arrival and take off
schedule, we will arrange pick up buses at the airport between Sep 23 and
Sep 24, 2018. The pickup airport is Guiyang Longdongbao International
Airport (KWE).

Oral presentation:

If you would like to present your work at the workshop, besides
registration, please also submit a brief abstract online.

http://casper2018.csp.escience.cn/dct/page/65558

About the hotel:

The local organizing committee has negotiated a special rate (~70 USD per
night for king bed, ~90 USD per night for twin beds) for the workshop, the
price including all three meals. and we will reserve rooms for all the
members. You DO NOT need to book the hotel separately.

About the invitation letter:

Attendees from most countries will be required to obtain a visa to enter
the People's Republic of China, If you need an invitation letter for the
workshop, please follow this page:

http://casper2018.csp.escience.cn/dct/page/65584

About the registration fee:

The registration fee for the workshop is USD 200 (USD 100 for students).
You could pay the registration fee once you arrived the hotel.