hi zhang laiyu,

here are three things you could try:

1) send your adc samples into a short fifo,
    then feed five of the 12 bit ADC samples at a time (instead of four
samples) from the fifo into each 64 bit word feeding the 10Gbe block.
    do this for the first 103 fpga clocks out of 128, then lower valid for
the next 15 fpga clocks.

2) increase the fpga clock by 2X
    send ADC samples into a FIFO, then burst them out of the FIFO for 128
clocks, then lower valid for the next 128 clocks.

3) use two 10Gbe ports, with 50% duty cycle, alternating between the two
ports:
    send the first 512 adc samples to one 10Gbe for the first 128 clocks,
then lower valid on this 10Gbe for 128 clocks.
    send the next 512 adc samples to the other 10GBe for the second 128
clocks, then lower valid for 128 clocks.

choice three is the easiest to implement, but requires two 10Gbe cables.

best wishes,

dan