Hi Kaj,

Okay, at least you are synthesising now - well done! It looks like it can't
find the sysgen entity in your top.v. This can happen if your system
generator did not run correctly.

Please can you do the following for me:

1) zip up your "test_snap" folder under "jasper_library/test_models" and
send it to me- please include the test_snap.slx model.
2) Just to make sure this is not a test_snap.slx issue. Please will you
build the following files under jasper_library/test_models just to make
sure:
a) "test_red_pitaya.slx"
b) "skarab_fgbe.slx"

I will compile the "test_snap.slx" on my side and let you know if it fails.

Kind regards,

Adam Isaacson
South African Radio Astronomy Observatory (SARAO)
Hardware Manager
Cell: (+27) 825639602
Tel:  (+27) 215067300
email: aisaac...@ska.ac.za