Hi Kaj,

Excellent! :). I am glad you are finally sorted and I was happy to assist
where I could. Looking forward to that beer in better times ;).

I suggest that you go on the CASPER slack group and ask there about ZCU111.
There is a #RFSoC channel, which will provide you all the information on
ZCU111. I would also ask Wei Liu who did some excellent work on the ZCU111
- alas, I don't have his new email address.

My other suggestion is that you create a new CASPER email thread regarding
the ZCU111 - people might miss your request.

Good luck!

Kind regards,

Adam Isaacson
South African Radio Astronomy Observatory (SARAO)
Hardware Manager
Cell: (+27) 825639602
Tel:  (+27) 215067300
email: aisaac...@ska.ac.za