From: Cherry Ng <cherryw...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 at 19:44
Subject: Postdoctoral position on VLA commensal science
To: <every...@lists.pulsarastronomy.net>, Nanograv <nanog...@nanograv.org>,
General CHIME discussion <chime-gene...@lists.ubc.ca>, <
commun...@iaaseti.org>, <s...@lists.berkeley.edu>
Cc: Andrew Siemion <siem...@berkeley.edu>, Namir Kassim <
namir.kas...@nrl.navy.mil>, Tracy Clarke <tracy.cla...@nrl.navy.mil>, Jack
Hickish <jackhick...@gmail.com>, Paul Demorest <pdemo...@nrao.edu>, Mark
McKinnon <mmcki...@nrao.edu>, Allen Lewis <ale...@nrao.edu>, David DeBoer <
ddeb...@berkeley.edu>

Dear all,

I'd like to bring your attention to a postdoctoral scholar we are hiring at
the SETI Institute to work on commensal observing science using the Very
Large Array (VLA). The postdoc will be based in Socorro, NM, and the main
goal of this position is to commission the COSMIC backend for SETI search,
working in close collaboration with the VLITE team at NRL as well as the
Berkeley SETI Research Center (BSRC). Please refer to the AAS job posting:
https://jobregister.aas.org/ad/63e18437

The position is available immediately. I'd be happy to answer any questions
you might have for this opportunity. Please pass on the message to anyone
who might be interested!

Cheers,
Cherry