Hi Jack,

I notice that on this board from Analog Devices with FMC+, the AD9207 is
listed as a compatible part.  So there must be something from Analog
Devices that connects them?  Maybe you can pursue that through their
sales/support.

https://www.analog.com/en/design-center/evaluation-hardware-and-software/evaluation-boards-kits/ads9-v2ebz.html#eb-overview

I'm curious why you're looking into this; it seems the Xilinx RFSoC's have
similar specs.  Is it because this is lower cost that the RFSoCs?

Regards,

Ross