Hm, I have never heard about PRP cloud, what is that?

I went to the web address and got to login without any further information.

If this is a service that is open for all, why it is not documented? If it is not open for all, why even write about it to a public mailing list??

I am sorry but I start to be quite frustrated after months of wasted time trying to get Casper RFSoC toolchain to work and testing several paths that prove to be dead ends. I am now very close to give up and move to other projects (sorry Talvikki).

Respectfully,
Kaj