Hi Wang,

When editing your `/etc/exports` file, did you include the text “# Share
‘roach_boot’” in the file for the line you included in your message?

 # Share 'roach_boot' directory/srv/roach_boot
192.168.100.0/24(rw,subtree_check,no_root_squash,insecure)

If you did, try removing it so that line in your `/etc/exports` is just:

directory/srv/roach_boot
192.168.100.0/24(rw,subtree_check,no_root_squash,insecure)

If your `/etc/exports` is as this line above, the only other thought I have is
it might sound like you may have forgotten to save the file after editing
before running `exportfs -a`. The reason being is that the error message
“Neither ’subtree_check’ or ’no_subtree_check’ specified…” is suggesting that
NFS could not find that option and so the file either had a syntax error, or
just wasn’t there (not yet saved).

Just a thought, hope this helps. Good luck!

Mitch

On Jun 8, 2022, at 8:52 AM, Wang