hi mutsuo,

there's been discussion in the casper community about using kria SOM boards
for various projects,
but i don't think anyone within casper is using these boards right now.
if you are interested, casper has an annual board porting workshop where
people get together and port the casper tools and libraries to a variety of
new boards.
if several people express interest in porting casper to kria and other
SOMs, we could start up a slack channel.

xilinx is coming out with some more powerful SOMs that would be even more
interesting for casper.

best wishes,

dan

Dan Werthimer