I would suggest trying to get the new license. I'm suspect that Vivado 2020
supports the RFSoC chips you want (though I haven't checked) but using an
older version than the toolflow suggests will almost certainly lead to
other issues. Swimming against the CASPER version-tide is never a
particularly fun thing to do :)