Hello everyone!

My name is Alikhan Talipbayev, currently I am senior year student at
Nazarbayev University. I am doing my Capstone project where I use ROACH2
REV2 to build fpga readout system for mkids.

Last month I tried to update ROACH2 using one tutorial I found in mail
archive, at the beginning everything was good until new uboot upload. I
read that this is not recommended, but otherwise I couldn't communicate
with the board using Python library.

Now when I turn on roachboard the "fault" led lights up. I can't
communicate with board using minicom as I did before.

I have the Xilinx Jtag cable Model: DLC10. How can I recover my board's
functionality?

I read almost all mails there and found the "program.mac" file inside
"production_test" repo which was uploaded 12 years ago.

Can you list the steps on how to do it please?

Thanks in advance!