For about 6TB of  total data size with a replication factor of 2 (6TB x 2) on a
five node cluster, I see about 4.6 TB on one machine (due to potential past
problems with other machines). The machine has a disk of 6TB.

The data folder on this machine has 59,289 files totally 4.6 TB. The files are
the data, filter and indexes. I see that anti-compaction is running. I applied
a recent patch which does not do anti-compaction if disk space is limited. I
still see it happening. I have also called nodetool loadbalance on this
machine. Seems like it will run out of disk space anyway.

The machine diskspace consumed are: (Each machine has a 6TB hard-drive on RAID).

Machine Space Consumed
M1    4.47 TB
M2    2.93 TB
M3    1.83 GB
M4    56.19 GB
M5    398.01 GB

How can I force M1 to immediately move its load to M3 and M4 for instance (or
any other machine). The nodetool move command moves all data, is there a way
instead to force move 50% of data to M3 and the remaining 50% to M4 and resume
anti-compaction after the move?

Thanks, Shiv