OK, I'm seriously ruining my first attempt at submitting a patch. :-)  I
changed the capitalization of a config key without updating the unit tests
so <blush> here's another patch file.
Apologies for the spam.  I think this is the last one I'll need to post on
this issue ... hopefully ... :-)

On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 11:16 AM, Brian Phillips
<bpphillips...@gmail.com<bpphillips%2...@gmail.com>