On 14 Nov 2009, at 22:03, Brian Phillips wrote:
I don't recall any remaining changes that have been suggested that
weren't implemented.  t0m, I'm guessing that branch is pretty stale by
now.  Can we rebase or merge the current mainline to make sure it
still works with the current state of Catalyst?

I've merged current Catalyst trunk to the branch for you just now.

It was a clean merge, but I haven't run the tests or anything, so ymmv :)

 Do you have any
further suggestions on the branch in its current form?

I've given myself a TODO note to look at the code again now that it is up to date.

If you could also have a look over the branch and check you're happy and it still works then that'd be good.

 Should I just
submit it to the mailing list as you originally suggested?

Yeah, do something to avoid it getting forgotten again - yell on the lists, or poke people on irc or whatever :)

Cheers
t0m