Hi,

I have tried:

root@webtest:/srv3# catalyst.pl MyApp
Change to application directory and Run "perl Makefile.PL" to make sure your
install is complete
root@webtest:/srv3# cd MyApp/
root@webtest:/srv3/MyApp# CATALYST_ENGINE='HTTP::Prefork'
script/myapp_server.pl
[debug] Debug messages enabled
[debug] Statistics enabled
[debug] Loaded plugins:
.----------------------------------------------------------------------------.
| Catalyst::Plugin::ConfigLoader  0.30                                       |
'----------------------------------------------------------------------------'
[debug] Loaded dispatcher "Catalyst::Dispatcher"
[debug] Loaded engine "Catalyst::Engine::HTTP::Prefork"
[debug] Found home "/srv3/MyApp"
[debug] Loaded Config "/srv3/MyApp/myapp.conf"
[debug] Loaded components:
.-----------------------------------------------------------------+----------.
| Class                                                           | Type     |
+-----------------------------------------------------------------+----------+
| MyApp::Controller::Root                                         | instance |
'-----------------------------------------------------------------+----------'
[debug] Loaded Private actions:
.----------------------+--------------------------------------+--------------.
| Private              | Class                                | Method       |
+----------------------+--------------------------------------+--------------+
| /default             | MyApp::Controller::Root              | default      |
| /end                 | MyApp::Controller::Root              | end          |
| /index               | MyApp::Controller::Root              | index        |
'----------------------+--------------------------------------+--------------'
[debug] Loaded Path actions:
.-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------.
| Path                                | Private                              |
+-------------------------------------+--------------------------------------+
| /...                                | /default                             |
[info] MyApp powered by Catalyst 5.90007
Error while loading /srv3/MyApp/myapp.psgi: Can't locate object method
"build_psgi_app" via package "Catalyst::Engine::HTTP::Prefork" at
/usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1/Catalyst.pm line 2779.

I have the latest version (0.51) of Catalyst::Engine::HTTP::Prefork installed
and I run it under Ubuntu 10 with Perl 5.10.

Should it be used diffrently with Catalyst 5.9, or why does it give that error?

Thanks.

Octavian