From: "Aristotle Pagaltzis" <pagalt...@gmx.de>

>* Octavian Rasnita <orasn...@gmail.com> [2012-01-14 17:40]:
>> Should it be used diffrently with Catalyst 5.9
>
> For 5.9 I suggest switching horses completely and using the built-in
> PSGI support together with Starman as a stand-alone preforking dæmon.

I know that it is the recommended way, but actually I wanted to find why Ubuntu
Apache is continuously consuming more memory for an older app although
CatalystX::LeakChecker doesn't report any leakage, so I started to compare with
other servers.

> Works beautifully for me.

And I just tested with Starman and it is great!
It consumes ~ 7 times less memory and it works faster.

> You get to use PSGI middlewares for many of the things you would’ve used
> Cat plugins for before, which are both simpler and more flexible.

I will need to study this part better.

Octavian