After my initial report, someone who lived near the Outlet went to see the owl
and reported that it had been seen there for a week.  Maybe one of those people
will report it to bird.  Do you want it reported each day that it is seen?
Carol Keeler

Sent from my iPad

>>> http://www.NortheastBirding.com/CayugabirdsRULES
>>> http://www.NortheastBirding.com/CayugabirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm