Ann Mitchell, Gary Kohlenberg, and I spent the morning driving roads in Seneca County, centered on Kings Corners Rd, in a fruitless search for a reported Snowy Owl.

On a similar note, my reading of the Wiegand & Eames map, which we use to delineate the Cayuga Lake Basin, says that the Waterloo Outlet Mall is IN the Basin. So any reports of Snowy Owl from that area would be much appreciated!

Bob McGuire