Force of habit. There's a certain threshold of persistence required to
accomplish an honorary name change, and the Cayuga Bird Club seems never to
have risen to it. Even the club website refers to the place as "Renwick
Sanctuary", so club members can't be faulted for following along.

Fuertes Sanctuary is a fine name, though, and perhaps the club should give
another effort.

Geo Kloppel
Bowmaker & Restorer
227 Tupper Rd