Dave,  if 50 birders put up $5 each could oneidarba and cayugarba share one
"textmark account"?  I think if mentioned at meetings there would be enough
interest to keep an alert system going.   (By the way, would someone who has
had my problem of not receiving these texts, but being able to generate them
have that problem resolved?)

Just thinking out loud.

Judy Thurber
Liverpool