Yes, dau. Becky & I have been watching the tagged trumpeter swans on Mill pond
for 2 wks. or longer. Larue St. Clair was by there on the 20th & commented in a
C'mas note to us that they were trumpeters.
I haven't had time to check my records but I think those wing tag nos. may be
the same as on a pr. last yr. that we saw at Mud Lock.

Last wk. I counted 71 tundra swans off Frontenac Park. Canadas are flying over
the house & all around us in greater nos. than in past 3 yrs.. Snows go away
for a while but return when fields have less snow.

Also on Mill pond have been increasing nos. of redheads (fun watching them
doing their "water ballet".) Not as many buffles as in the past. We've seen
more gadwall on both ponds than for several yrs. & down north of Aurora along
the shore across from the cemetery are the most black ducks we've seen in 5
yrs..

Fritzie  ... 1/4+ mi. up the hill from the Mill pond in Union Springs