From: Dave Nutter <nutter.d...@me.com<mailto:nutter.d...@me.com>>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 21:42:39 -0500
To: CAYUGABIRDS-L
<cayugabird...@list.cornell.edu<mailto:cayugabird...@list.cornell.edu>>
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] please keep reporting Western Tanager

The WESTERN TANAGER is still being reported via eBird daily on Cornell
University campus in the same area - the alcove at the east entrance to the
underground Cornell Store (good for sunning and eating fruits of vines on the
wall), the south and west sides of Day Hall (whose inhabitants put seed on the
windowsills), the nearby stream known as Wee Stinky Glen and the fruiting trees
over it, with forays to the south side of Sage Chapel.

Please keep reporting this bird. Also, any photographers or observers of
detail, please let me know if you believe you are seeing progression of molt.
I'd love to see the bird with more adult or breeding male characteristics such
as red around the face or darker back feathers.

--Dave Nutter