I was there on Saturday, same as David (possibly at the same time, not
sure).  I stopped by at 10:40, found him at 11, and stayed until 12:30,
getting his "M.O" (at least for an hour and a half, wish I could have
stayed longer).  4 regular spots:

1) I found him warbler-high (near fell backward getting his rump) in one of
two trees (reliably; one with berries, one with yellow buds) in the glen
near the benches.

2) Then he'll fly down into the water creek where the square hole is, and
will be on the ground or in a thicket near the square hole.  I didn't chase
him down there, waited for him to come out (if mountain cannot come to
bird, bird will come to mountain).
3) Back to the same two trees.  Lots of feeding photos today.
4) Then, he went to the green clump of conifer bushes where I found him
last week) opposite side of path/stairs to Store rear.  Often he'll be
underneath near the front, in deep shade, and then near the stone wall at
the rear of the bush's back.  Today he came up for a few minutes and
perched on the side of the stone wall.  Then back to ground.

Missed an opportunity (although it would have been impossible) as he flew
straight out to me, got within 3-4 feet of my nose, said "oops, Human!" and
swerved away to the Day Hall ledge.  I said,  you precious thing.

5).  Day Hall ledge.  I won't repeat the ledge photos David did, but I did
include his interactions with a sparrow that people have previously noted
him being territorial.  Hard to get both birds in focus at the same time
(but small birds in flight are tough), but worth including to see his
grouchy expression - "get off my lawn!"
6)   Back to the two trees in the glen
7)   Back to the square hole in the thicket near the water.   This is where
he was for a while before I reluctantly left.

Weather looks crappy for photography this week, and I'll be out of country
next week, so I hope he's still here in 2 weeks.  Appearance is the same as
you've seen.

https://pallas.smugmug.com/Western-Tanager-March-12/n-47ZTKx/