From: bounce-120633056-3494...@list.cornell.edu
<bounce-120633056-3494...@list.cornell.edu> on behalf of Donna Lee Scott
<d...@cornell.edu>
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2016 2:50 PM
To: Mike Pitzrick; Paul Schmitt
Cc: Dave K; CAYUGABIRDS-L
Subject: RE: [cayugabirds-l] Why larger predatory birds flee smaller birds

While arriving at CLO for Wed. evening lecture of Spring Field Ornithology
class in spring, I attempted to go to the main entrance by walking under the
overhanging eaves of the building, when a very aggressive gander ran out and
chased me all the way around to the main stonewall walkway !  Somebody should
have had a video camera handy to record the ridiculous sight of me running and
laughing while the goose chased me, honking all the way! Later, I saw a goose
on a nest near the part of that small marsh that is down towards the delivery
entrance.

Donna

Lansing Station Road
Lansing