I took a visitor from France to Montezuma today, and we saw the following:

--6 immature Bald Eagles (someone else there counted 15)
--immature Red-tailed Hawk
--killdeer, sandpiper, yellow leg
--Common Gallinule and juveniles were everywhere!
--Clapper Rails and juveniles (seemed also to be everywhere)
--huge raft of Coots (about 150)
--female Wood Duck
--immature Blue-winged Teal (?)
--2 willets? (flying and in the water, dark bill, white rump)
--2 immature Caspian Terns and 3 adults
--many juvenile Pied-billed Grebes

*---Sandy Wold*
Author/Originator of Cayuga Basin Bioregion Map
(for sale at Wegmans, Autumn Leaves, Cornell Book Store, Cornell
Plantations, and Visitor's Bureau)
*https://sites.google.com/site/cayugabioregionmap/about-author-and-artist
<https://sites.google.com/site/cayugabioregionmap/about-author-and-artist>*
www.Sandy-Wold.com <http://www.sandy-wold.squarespace.com/>

*"Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come ALIVE, for what
the world needs is people who have come ALIVE."  **- Dr. Howard Thurman,
American Theologian, Clergyman and Activist (1900-1981) *