Mid-day today I was at Stewart Park briefly, and I saw one Osprey standing on
the nest west of the green suspension bridges. Nobody bothered it during the
few seconds I looked at it. I wonder if that was courtship I witnessed before.

The nest at the east end of Stewart Park has an Osprey hunkered down on it,
presumably incubating.

- - Dave Nutter