This afternoon one Osprey stood on the nest with its wings partly spread
(Mantling? Solicitation?) while calling for a long time. Meanwhile a second
Osprey kited fairly low over the occupied nest, then circled and repeated
several times.

It looks like an Osprey is incubating (white of a head low and a bit hard to
see) on the nest at the east end of Stewart Park and also on the nest in Union
Fields.

- - Dave Nutter

>>> http://www.NortheastBirding.com/CayugabirdsRULES