Thanks for the update John and Melissa—great news!! We also enjoy seeing the
“Dandy owl” from time to time, and have been on the lookout for the bird ever
since our Screech Owl box welcomed a visitor last week.

Melissa,
I have two photos of the Dandy bird online—here are the links if you would like
to compare with yours—these are from 2016:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/christinebphotos/31424282734/in/album-72157635933482353/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/christinebphotos/31424260204/in/album-72157635933482353/

Happy trails,
Christine

Christine Bogdanowicz
College of Veterinary Medicine / Biobank
Cornell University
607.379.3341
c...@cornell.edu<mailto:c...@cornell.edu>

On Nov 20, 2018, at 9:55 PM, Melissa Groo