This morning I heard a Northern Waterthrush near the Sherwood Platform, and this afternoon I heard one along the Woodleton Boardwalk at 4:45. It wasn't singing when I was on the boardwalk at 4, but when I came back through at 4:45, it was singing. I think they typically sing less often around now.

Anne Marie Johnson