Forwarding some Lab announcements I figured would be of interest to local
birders...

---

Volunteer at the Lab of O

Share your love of birds by becoming a volunteer at the Cornell Lab of
Ornithology! Volunteers guide our behind-the-scenes building tours, lead
youth and family programs, table community events, and help run our largest
event - Migration Celebration on September 14.

There will be a Volunteer Information Session on Wednesday, September 4
from 6-7pm at the Lab of Ornithology, 159 Sapsucker Woods Road, Ithaca.
RSVP for the Info Session at https://tinyurl.com/CLO-Volunteer2019, or
email Chelsea Benson, cben...@cornell.edu, for more information.

---

Migration Celebration

The Lab of O's annual Migration Celebration will be on Saturday, September
14, 2019, from 10am to 3pm.

This is a free interactive family festival to learn about birds, migration,
conservation, and what you can do for birds. Talk with scientists, see
cutting-edge technology, view stunning videos, and explore hands-on
activities. Enjoy special workshops, guided bird walks, live birds of prey
with the Cornell Raptor program, and ice cream from Cayuga Creamery.

---

Suan