I am wondering what if there is just gk-trunk_1 and gk-trunk_2 given int the
"sh gatekeeper endpoint" That is in case you are not allowed to create two
trunk manually -one for
Pub and one for sub. Will it still work using the same configs shown below"

"gatekeeper
 zone local GK cisco.com 10.87.80.43
 zone subnet GK 10.87.93.122/32 enable
 zone subnet GK 10.87.93.123/32 enable
 zone subnet GK 10.87.80.45/32 enable
 zone prefix GK 2* gw-priority 9 gk-trunk_1
 zone prefix GK 2* gw-priority 0 CME
 zone prefix GK 3* gw-priority 10 gk-trunk_2
 zone prefix GK 3* gw-priority 9 gk-trunk_1
 zone prefix GK 3* gw-priority 0 CME
 zone prefix GK 4* gw-priority 10 CME
 zone prefix GK 4* gw-priority gk-trunk_1 gk-trunk_2
 arq reject-resource-low
 no shutdown
 endpoint resource-threshold
 endpoint max-calls h323id gk-trunk_2"