Von: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] Im Auftrag von Sergio
Polizer
Gesendet: Montag, 12. April 2010 14:25
An: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Betreff: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Vol 2 Lab 10 Q4.6 - VoiceView and CUCM -
Authentication Error

Hi,

After integrated CUE w/ CUCM, Question 4.6 (Vol 2 LAB 10) asks us to
allow users to log into the voicemail system via the services button on
their phone. Users should have the ability to view, sort and manage
their voicemail messages and manage their voicemail greetings.

The question does not say nothing regarding listen, and It is exactly I
can not do. I got a Error when I press "Listen" button. I receive
"Authentication error. Report this error to your system administrator"

I'd like to confirm if this is the expected behavior or If there is a
problem in my config because I did not find documentation for this and
also, the Solution is Missing at Proctor Guide.

When integrated with CUCME We have to configure Authentication service
and Authentication Fallback server. But, when CUE c/ CUCM the
authentication  link is a Enterprise Parameter and is different URL.
Also, there isn't the option to configure a fallback authentication link
at CUE.

Does someone could share your experience with VoiceView at CUE
integrated CUCM?

Thanks, Sergio.

________________________________

Veja todos os seus e-mails de diferentes contas com apenas um login.
Veja como.
<http://www.windowslive.com.br/public/tip.aspx/view/16?product=1&ocid=Ho
tmail:MSN:Hotmail:Tagline:1x1:semLinha>

-----------------------------------
CONET Solutions GmbH, Theodor-Heuss-Allee 19, 53773 Hennef
Registergericht/Registration Court: Amtsgericht Siegburg (HRB Nr. 9136)
Geschaftsfuhrer/Managing Directors: Jurgen Zender (Sprecher/Chairman), Anke
Hofer
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Hans-Jurgen
Niemeier

CONET Technologies AG, Theodor-Heuss-Allee 19, 53773 Hennef
Registergericht/Registration Court: Amtsgericht Siegburg (HRB Nr. 10328)
Vorstand/Member of the Managementboard: Rudiger Zeyen ( Vorsitzender
/Chairman), Wilfried Putz
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Gerd
Jakob