Hello Amy, Amp,

There were the steps that I had done.

I can see, manage my messages. I just can not play them.

I think that there is something related to the authentication link.

When integrated w/ CUCME, PhoneView can listen the messages just if you add the
authentication link:

> Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 03:45:42 -0400
> From: amccar...@cciequest.com
> To: ar...@ipexpert.com
> CC: spoli...@hotmail.com; moataz_m...@yahoo.com; mlin...@conet.de;
> ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
> Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Vol 2 Lab 10 Q4.6 - VoiceView and CUCM -
> Authentication Error
>
> Thanks for that info Amy. I found a link that should be helpful.
>
> http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps5520/products_tech_note09186a008067cb94.shtml
>
> Amp
>
> Quoting Amy Ryan <ar...@ipexpert.com>:
>
> > Hello Sergio,
> >
> > Thank you for bringing to our attention that the solution was missing.  This
> > has now been added and the update should be available for download shortly.
> >
> > In this instance, there should not be an issue with the license and IVR
> > sessions are not required as part of the license.  It appears below that you
> > have the correct license.  (CCM)
> >
> > Please ensure you have completed the following steps:
> > In Cisco Unity Express
> > 1. Enabled Voiceview
> >
> > In CUCM
> > 1. Added Voiceview as a phone service  (Service url:
> > http://10.10.202.2/voiceview/common/login.do)
> > 2. Applied service to the appropriate phone and reset phone
> > 3. Associated phone as a controlled device with the ³cue² Application User
> > (just as you have for cti ports and cti route point)
> >
> > Once the above steps are completed, you should be able to press the Services
> > button and see the menu option for Voiceview (or the name you gave the phone
> > service).  Use the username and pin assigned to the voicemail box in Unity
> > Express for Login (authentication).
> >
> > Once logged in:
> > 1. Press 1 for Inbox
> > 2. Highlight and Select desired message
> > 3. Press Listen
> >
> > At that point the message should be played via the speakerphone.  Please let
> > us know your results.
> >
> > HTH,
> > Amy
> >

> > ---
> > Amy Ryan ­ CCIE #24677 (Voice)
> > Technical Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.
> > Mailto: ar...@ipexpert.com
> > Telephone: +1.810.326.1444
> > Live Assistance, Please visit: www.ipexpert.com/chat
> > <http://www.ipexpert.com/chat>
> > eFax: +1.810.454.0130
> >
> > IPexpert is a premier provider of Self-Study Workbooks, Video on Demand,
> > Audio Tools, Online Hardware Rental and Classroom Training for the Cisco
> > CCIE (R&S, Voice, Security & Service Provider) certification(s) with
> > training locations throughout the United States, Europe, South Asia and
> > Australia. Be sure to visit our online communities at
> > www.ipexpert.com/communities <http://www.ipexpert.com/communities>  and our
> > public website at www.ipexpert.com <http://www.ipexpert.com/>
> >

> > From: Sergio Polizer <spoli...@hotmail.com>
> > Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 18:10:36 -0300
> > To: <moataz_m...@yahoo.com>, <mlin...@conet.de>
> [...]

O Internet Explorer 8 te dá dicas de como navegar mais seguro. Clique para ler
todas.
http://www.microsoft.com/brasil/windows/internet-explorer/?WT.mc_id=1500