Hello Mirco,

I added 4 IVR ports but same issue. Any other suggestions?

Can It be an expected behavior?

Thank you, Sergio.
------------------------
cue# sh software licenses
Installed license files:
 - voicemail_lic.sig : 12 MAILBOX LICENSE
 - ivr_lic.sig : 4 PORT IVR BASE LICENSE

Core:
 - Application mode: CCM
 - Total usable system ports: 8

Voicemail/Auto Attendant:
 - Max system mailbox capacity time: 6000
 - Default # of general delivery mailboxes: 5
 - Default # of personal mailboxes: 12

 - Max # of configurable mailboxes: 17

Interactive Voice Response:
 - Max # of IVR sessions: 4