to answer your questions

you can bring food, water, pens to the lab, however at your desk you can
only have the water and pens, you can't have the food
the lunch break depends on the place where you take the lab in San Jose is
between 30-40 mins break
you don't have to do any patching at all
the only paper provided is the lab questions, in a binder
you get 2 sheets of paper on your desk to make your notes, and you can ask
the proctor for more paper if needed