From: Vega Wong <vega2...@yahoo.com.au>
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Sent: Wed, July 13, 2011 5:36:06 PM
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Logistic info for the lab

Hi experts

Many experts had advised that time management is a very important ( if not the
most important) aspect during the lab. This leads me to wonder some of the
smaller things during the lab:
1. What can we bring in to the lab? Water bottle?
2. How long is the lunch break? Is it allocated at a specific time?
3. Do we have to do the patching of cables?
4. What do they provide apart from the Cisco PDF? Any writing papers?

Obviously I havent had my first attempt yet, but I will have mine soon. Just
thought the more I know the better,

Hope those who had the experience can share

Cheers

Vega