Hi Emanuel,

Yeah, small world... =) I will private message you later...

Well, I didn't face that issue when I did my upgrade.
Are you using the same IP Address, Subnet Mask, Hostname, when making the
7.1.5 installation? DNS are properly configured?
I have seen these errors just when addind a Subscriber to the cluster, but
never when installing a Publisher...

Maybe the way will be to import everything manually... hehe!
But I really don't remeber if we can export configurations with BAT on 4.x,
just like we do on 7.1.x... And even if you can, you will have a lot of
Excel work to make the import files...

Good luck on your studies! :)

Bruno